No luck on here so I’ll be doing this until…..😘

Haven’t found a bbc yet but I want get my hopes down . I was fantasizing about a BBC this morning this is what happend. It would have turned me on for a hung cock to catch me in action like this 🤤
I just don't understand Why these folks claim that they can't find a BBC when black men are everywhere. At the park playing ball , at Walmart, at HomeDepot , garage truck , mall , lawn care, Auto Zone. Simply walk up to any one you desire and introduce yourself and let him give you the vibe .

I just don't understand Why these folks claim that they can't find a BBC when black men are everywhere. At the park playing ball , at Walmart, at HomeDepot , garage truck , mall , lawn care, Auto Zone. Simply walk up to any one you desire and introduce yourself and let him give you the vibe .
Oh I know right I meet so many at Walmart I was dating one guy mmm

Don't get me wrong now , everyday individuals can also be dangerous. You would want to get to know them and there background. I never let my guard down. I tell you when we start talking that I am a very dangerous person , meaning that I am trained in Safe Physical Protection. So beware of the ones who carry themselves in a thuggish way because they might live that lifestyle.

Don't get me wrong now , everyday individuals can also be dangerous. You would want to get to know them and there background. I never let my guard down. I tell you when we start talking that I am a very dangerous person , meaning that I am trained in Safe Physical Protection. So beware of the ones who carry themselves in a thuggish way because they might live that lifestyle.
Oh my I have dated some thuggish guys so hot with all these tattoos mmm

Let me be straight with you , you have thuggish looking brothers and you have thuggish brothers that's out there looking for an opportunity to make a jack move if it is presented. Dreads and tattoos doesn't make them thuggish. A thug would take a life without batting and eye , he makes a living off of others mistakes where you're Black or White .

Let me be straight with you , you have thuggish looking brothers and you have thuggish brothers that's out there looking for an opportunity to make a jack move if it is presented. Dreads and tattoos doesn't make them thuggish. A thug would take a life without batting and eye , he makes a living off of others mistakes where you're Black or White .
Oh I know my Jevon was always so angry and talk like that he got into so much trouble always break his parole and get sent back to prison

ChristyandJake I was directing my comment towards others whom may come across some thuggish brothers and are unaware of the danger. But it looks like you are comfortable with your situation. Enjoy

I had the easiest form for meeting BBC , it was a group of guys that I put together for meet and greet. We would meet at the bar and grill and who ever the couples felt comfortable with all they had to do was text me and I would set it up from that point. I had so many fake and phony people who either flaked out or didn't show. There are 3 from this site that became regular and 4 from another site. So many fraudulent people and time wasting asshole.

Back