No Escaping Your Desires: Amateur only!

Omg. If that is real, then she is one lucky white wife having the honor of licking up all that hot black cum

Not criticizing, but I think all that cum should have went in her mouth and down her throat. If she or her cuck licked all of it up and swallowed, that would have been sexy and good. I don't like BBC Cum being wasted. I believe all BBC Cum should be shot into white pussies, ass or mouth.
Just my 2 cents.

Not criticizing, but I think all that cum should have went in her mouth and down her throat. If she or her cuck licked all of it up and swallowed, that would have been sexy and good. I don't like BBC Cum being wasted. I believe all BBC Cum should be shot into white pussies, ass or mouth.
Just my 2 cents.
I hear the same from my wife but she adds that white man's cum should be flushed down the toilet

I hear the same from my wife but she adds that white man's cum should be flushed down the toilet

Yes, I hear and read the same thing about white man's cum. Not sure I totally agree about wasting cum, of white men. It sure is the prominent thoughts, on this site, but that isn't surprising, considering this site is about white women and some white men serving the BBC's sexual needs.
Personally, I have not wasted any of the cum that has been shot into my mouth, black or white. In the past few years I have been convinced I only want BBC Cum now. Whether it is straight from the source or recycled through a white woman's pussy or mouth.
I guess, "too each their own".

chanell-heart-aaliyah-love-kissa-sins-gif.2021105

Back