No Bra day

My wife this past spring on a hike. She had the green shirt off most of the hike. She had no clue that her nipples were almost completely visible when the sun came out. I made sure we stopped and talked to several men as we hiked along. Several of them didn't try to look anywhere else. She got some dirty looks from women. I loved all those men getting to eye up her nipples like this.

Attachments

• IMG_1821.png
    IMG_1821.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 63
My wife this past spring on a hike. She had the green shirt off most of the hike. She had no clue that her nipples were almost completely visible when the sun came out. I made sure we stopped and talked to several men as we hiked along. Several of them didn't try to look anywhere else. She got some dirty looks from women. I loved all those men getting to eye up her nipples like this.
Stupid is the Hubby who thinks that his wife, without wearing a bra, does not know that her nipples will excite other men! This is why a woman doesn’t wear a bra to show her breasts, it’s the same as saying with a deep neckline that she didn’t know it would be so revealing! Here's my wife at her friends' birthday party. Do you really think she didn't know how open her breasts would look?IMG_02021.jpg

love them pokies

I enjoy these pics but especially like real pics of real wives/women. The internet models are hot but not as exciting.
This is my wife on her way to the mall last summer. She asked me if this outfit is okay.
What would you tell your wife?
What would you think I should have told my wife?View attachment 6799045
It is ok if you want men following you around and women rolling the eyes at you lol

You bad dude for doing that to your wife I would have probably looked myself

Back