No Bra day

Until I saw the first post in this thread with the designation of Oct. 13 as "No Bra Day" I did not realize that such a day existed. Wearing bras should not be an imposition on women at any time. In all of my businesses, our female employees are encouraged not to wear bras and most gladly comply.

Bras certainly have their place, such as a woman who has large breasts that cause back problems, but in general they should not be needed. They were probably devised during a prudish era as a means of reducing one sexual element of women. Of course they don't hide breasts, but they usually obscure the nipples and minimize breast movement, both of which take away some of a woman's sexual appeal.

Until I saw the first post in this thread with the designation of Oct. 13 as "No Bra Day" I did not realize that such a day existed. Wearing bras should not be an imposition on women at any time. In all of my businesses, our female employees are encouraged not to wear bras and most gladly comply.

Bras certainly have their place, such as a woman who has large breasts that cause back problems, but in general they should not be needed. They were probably devised during a prudish era as a means of reducing one sexual element of women. Of course they don't hide breasts, but they usually obscure the nipples and minimize breast movement, both of which take away some of a woman's sexual appeal.
I am not sure. They can be very sexy. However white wives should be made to take them off for black men....but the that goes for panties and everything else as well

I am not sure. They can be very sexy. However white wives should be made to take them off for black men....but the that goes for panties and everything else as well
That's true. some bras are sexy, but in general I like to see boobs move and nipples poking out against shirts and sweaters.

And yes, at home, nude is definitely best for the woman, allowing full access to her entire body.

Back