I watched her once 4 yrs ago take a huge black guy with dreadlocks he was bottoming out in her, the next night she was taking long strokes his balls slapping her ass and her legs wrapped around him her nails in his ass pulling him as deep as she could I loved when he trust in her unloading and the way it squeezed out down his shaft

I fuck her during and after, she LOVES DVP. She can take all 11” if he is not rock hard so it can bend to go down her throat
wait. what? i'm wondering if she can take all 11in in her pussy, and you're telling me she can AND your cock, too? wow!
what happens when he get's rock hard in her mouth n throat? i bet she looks beautiful! you know, if she's on her back with her head over the edge, he would have a straight shot ;)

Gotta start with dildos my wife is 5'1 and takes a 10 inch 2.5 thick big black dildo and loves it and the thickness she takes almost 8 in her little frame grunting and groaning but loving that thick black dong in her pussy rides and pumps it with a passion

I KNOW THE FIRST TIME I WAS WITH A BLK. GUY HE WAS WAY TO BIG FOR ME TO TAKE , HE WAS ABOUT 10 INCHES LONG .IT TOOK ME 4 TIMES WITH HIM BEFORE HE COULD GET IT ALL IN, HIS COCK WAS THE BIGGER THEN ANY OTHER I HAD EVERY TAKEN .MY HUSBAND IS AROUND 6 INCHES AND THE OTHER GUY I HAD BEEN WITH WAS NO BIGGER THEN 8 INCHES MAYBE .SO YOU SEE WHY IT WAS SO HARD FOR ME TO TAKE ALL OF HIM.... BUT NOW I CAN TAKE IT ALL

I KNOW THE FIRST TIME I WAS WITH A BLK. GUY HE WAS WAY TO BIG FOR ME TO TAKE , HE WAS ABOUT 10 INCHES LONG .IT TOOK ME 4 TIMES WITH HIM BEFORE HE COULD GET IT ALL IN, HIS COCK WAS THE BIGGER THEN ANY OTHER I HAD EVERY TAKEN .MY HUSBAND IS AROUND 6 INCHES AND THE OTHER GUY I HAD BEEN WITH WAS NO BIGGER THEN 8 INCHES MAYBE .SO YOU SEE WHY IT WAS SO HARD FOR ME TO TAKE ALL OF HIM.... BUT NOW I CAN TAKE IT ALL
Good girl ... glad you took the time and pain to take it in. My gf took one almost 12 and fat she's only 5 ft 1. It took a while

Back