Pussies can open up nice and big, the wife's only complaint is her mouth getting tired, having to stretch her jaw open so far, her comparison - "Go to the dentist and hold your mouth open for an hour, you'll know how it feels!"
Well in that case hub gotta help her out!

We played with a Bull a few times that was a good 12 inches. Wife struggled at first to accommodate his size but once she was used to his length she took him like a champ. When this Bull wanted to take my ass next I was a little scared but he was gentle and took his time to let me get used to. When he really started to fuck me it was a little uncomfortable as he was the biggest I'd ever taken but he was really good at it. He soon had me pushing back with every thrust and he lasted a long time. I was totally spent when he was through.

Well I happen to love the feeling of being stretched, but like most women, I don't like the bottom of my cervix to be rammed repeatedly by an insensitive, unknowledgeable and over zealous Black lover. Some men understand this, some don't. I always explain to Black men I'm fucking for the first time with Godzilla size monster Black cocks... no pounding. When you encounter resistance, don't keep trying to go deeper. You've reached the limit, so pay attention and adjust your stroke! The most sensitive area on a man's penis anyway, is under the head on the bottom side of the shaft and pounding deep into a girl's cervix doesn't do anything for bringing a guy closer to orgasm! As for the feeling of being filled ie... stretched, I have personally loved that feeling since I was a girl learning about my body and masturbating all of the time. I would use glass bottles of various shapes and sizes, simply because I wasn't able to acquire sex toys yet at that time, and glass bottles were readily available and I could wash them easily and have a clean fairly safe sex toy. Some of the larger tapered glass bottles were simply heavenly. Today I have a very nice collection of glass dildos. Some are specially made and ordered some are available online and in adult product stores pretty much worldwide. *Smile*

I find anything over 8" "too big" but personally i enjoy the struggle and the intimidating size. I wonder though if it doesnt fit all the way in, is it pleasureable for him?

Well I happen to love the feeling of being stretched, but like most women, I don't like the bottom of my cervix to be rammed repeatedly by an insensitive, unknowledgeable and over zealous Black lover. Some men understand this, some don't. I always explain to Black men I'm fucking for the first time with Godzilla size monster Black cocks... no pounding. When you encounter resistance, don't keep trying to go deeper. You've reached the limit, so pay attention and adjust your stroke! The most sensitive area on a man's penis anyway, is under the head on the bottom side of the shaft and pounding deep into a girl's cervix doesn't do anything for bringing a guy closer to orgasm! As for the feeling of being filled ie... stretched, I have personally loved that feeling since I was a girl learning about my body and masturbating all of the time. I would use glass bottles of various shapes and sizes, simply because I wasn't able to acquire sex toys yet at that time, and glass bottles were readily available and I could wash them easily and have a clean fairly safe sex toy. Some of the larger tapered glass bottles were simply heavenly. Today I have a very nice collection of glass dildos. Some are specially made and ordered some are available online and in adult product stores pretty much worldwide. *Smile*

I do enjoy the occasional nudge to my cervix, a little love tap, but a hard continuous pounding is no fun i agree!

Back