NJ/NYC January 18/19

It funny but this post for a booty call I made is like a year old and some how got revived today. I do have new pics and I will post them soon. I have been walking a lot and climbing stairs like crazy (because I hate doing squats).. and luckily....it seems to be paying off...my waist is smaller and my ass is bigger and tighter and my hubby says it’s never looked better. I want to look good for all you sexy Black men because playing with you and worshiping your beautiful cocks is my all time, favorite past time! I am glad this post got revived! I have a flexible schedule... not just in January...Hit me up and let’s have some fun!!! Haha

This is the best reply ever.

that pussy is too tight and wet for anyone to miss. I guess you gotta ride me and smacked me with those fun bags as punishment ?
******* happens bro as long as you know and admitted the mistake everything cool she seems sexy thou and she knows female's ghost men way more than do. It's happened to me from females with no text or explanation. But glad y'all will meet again...Good Luck my G?

It funny but this post for a booty call I made is like a year old and some how got revived today. I do have new pics and I will post them soon. I have been walking a lot and climbing stairs like crazy (because I hate doing squats).. and luckily....it seems to be paying off...my waist is smaller and my ass is bigger and tighter and my hubby says it’s never looked better. I want to look good for all you sexy Black men because playing with you and worshiping your beautiful cocks is my all time, favorite past time! I am glad this post got revived! I have a flexible schedule... not just in January...Hit me up and let’s have some fun!!! Haha
cool beans i guess somethings in life need to be brought back to life specially when they are enchantress......

So stair game on point got ya i want to see your new pics

******* happens bro as long as you know and admitted the mistake everything cool she seems sexy thou and she knows female's ghost men way more than do. It's happened to me from females with no text or explanation. But glad y'all will meet again...Good Luck my G?
oh no doubt, they my homies in this "lifestyle" This wouldve been my third time playing and forth call overall. The last guy that flaked help moved me back in rotation so thank you whoever you are...........Bro this couple makes ******* easy, all you have to do his bring your dick. Remember i made the 5'9 and over post, shes 5'11 ????? you know what time it is lol

oh no doubt, they my homies in this "lifestyle" This wouldve been my third time playing and forth call overall. The last guy that flaked help moved me back in rotation so thank you whoever you are...........Bro this couple makes ******* easy, all you have to do his bring your dick. Remember i made the 5'9 and over post, shes 5'11 ????? you know what time it is lol
Nice bra enjoy her fam?

Thats a scary scary thought and image!

Ahhh ... you are so sweet!
You needed a time out tho. ..lol...You were a no show and I was horny and patiently waiting in new lingerie for hours in a hotel room I paid for with no back up plan.... definitely a buzz *******! At least you texted. I got stood up last weekend ( waiting in a hotel room again) and the dude has ghosted me since with no explanation. Don’t do that ******* guys... you scare women out of the lifestyle with bad behavior. You fucked up but apologized and I respect that and we are cool! Hoping to make plans with you soon... kisses Kim

Me and @KingHandsome99 weren't friends at that point, but maybe next time, if things fall through u can call me. I don't know where in PA u are, but id love to chat as well.

Back