NJ/NYC January 18/19

Enchantress

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Looking for fit BBC with stamina for fun this weekend in NYC/NJ area.

Attachments

• 86CB1DBF-49C3-40EF-9F22-8CD5EABE3699.jpeg
    86CB1DBF-49C3-40EF-9F22-8CD5EABE3699.jpeg
    741.3 KB · Views: 236
  • C7C9D17C-C89B-4560-B7F6-F8B8980E5FBD.jpeg
    C7C9D17C-C89B-4560-B7F6-F8B8980E5FBD.jpeg
    449.4 KB · Views: 253
  • 48B6683E-C0F8-4C5C-9CEB-248B6DBA9108.jpeg
    48B6683E-C0F8-4C5C-9CEB-248B6DBA9108.jpeg
    443.2 KB · Views: 246
  • D24F555B-9AC4-480D-9AC2-C9301C9035C1.jpeg
    D24F555B-9AC4-480D-9AC2-C9301C9035C1.jpeg
    404.3 KB · Views: 228
when she walks into a room full of men, time stops and you just stared at her amazing body truth story
you aint lying. I owe her some rounds, bad day and mishap on my part their last visit...........She is bad as fuck and funny as fuck as well............ I have party favors to bring to make up ?

you aint lying. I owe her some rounds, bad day and mishap on my part their last visit...........She is bad as fuck and funny as fuck as well............ I have party favors to bring to make up ?
i was in a party that she was at, everyone having drinks, people fucking, girls sucking i heard a knock on the main door, she came in with her husband she was wearing a fur coat if not mistaken she took it of and the twinpeaks were on display the girl i was talking too told me to closed my mouth....she is breath taking tall, thick and freaking sexy......that was like two years ago and still remember like it was last weekend

i was in a party that she was at, everyone having drinks, people fucking, girls sucking i heard a knock on the main door, she came in with her husband she was wearing a fur coat if not mistaken she took it of and the twinpeaks were on display the girl i was talking too told me to closed my mouth....she is breath taking tall, thick and freaking sexy......that was like two years ago and still remember like it was last weekend
their my favorite couple...........Met up twice its like talking with old friends in between fucking.........Last meet my work fucked ******* up. So i got wait patiently til called again ?...........For the fellas, if yall ever get a chance to talk to them, the husband does the talking and yall will find out what real husbands do for their wives!

Last edited:
their my favorite couple...........Meet up twice its like talking with old friends in between fucking.........Last meet my work fucked ******* up. So i got wait patiently til called again ?...........For the fellas, if yall ever get a chance to talk to them, the husband does the talking and yall will find out what real husbands do for their wives!
Ahhh ... you are so sweet!
You needed a time out tho. ..lol...You were a no show and I was horny and patiently waiting in new lingerie for hours in a hotel room I paid for with no back up plan.... definitely a buzz *******! At least you texted. I got stood up last weekend ( waiting in a hotel room again) and the dude has ghosted me since with no explanation. Don’t do that ******* guys... you scare women out of the lifestyle with bad behavior. You fucked up but apologized and I respect that and we are cool! Hoping to make plans with you soon... kisses Kim

You needed a time out tho. ..lol...You were a no show and I was horny and patiently waiting in new lingerie for hours in a hotel room I paid for with no back up plan.... definitely a buzz *******! At least you texted. I got stood up last weekend ( waiting in a hotel room again) and the dude has ghosted me since with no explanation. Don’t do that ******* guys... you scare women out of the lifestyle with bad behavior. You fucked up but apologized and I respect that and we are cool! Hoping to make plans with you soon... kisses Kim
u need me in ur life

check me out

oh trust me i was praying y'all would stay til friday, i also should've made it for Friday to begin with. My one only fuck up but i did stay in contact with hubby......On the next visit, leave the door cracked, be face down ass up, we can all say hi after the the first round....?

that pussy is too tight and wet for anyone to miss. I guess you gotta ride me and smacked me with those fun bags as punishment ?

hubby show me new pics.......the nature walks did right ?

It funny but this post for a booty call I made is like a year old and some how got revived today. I do have new pics and I will post them soon. I have been walking a lot and climbing stairs like crazy (because I hate doing squats).. and luckily....it seems to be paying off...my waist is smaller and my ass is bigger and tighter and my hubby says it’s never looked better. I want to look good for all you sexy Black men because playing with you and worshiping your beautiful cocks is my all time, favorite past time! I am glad this post got revived! I have a flexible schedule... not just in January...Hit me up and let’s have some fun!!! Haha

Back