Nj couple looking to hangout

Thanks you too it’s hard to meet people on here. I don’t if it because of the pandemic or there busy. Yes I had a bcc for 3 years until he got caught in his big lies. Now we are looking for other. How much luck have you guys had on here? Have a good day

Thanks you too it’s hard to meet people on here. I don’t if it because of the pandemic or there busy. Yes I had a bcc for 3 years until he got caught in his big lies. Now we are looking for other. How much luck have you guys had on here? Have a good day
I cant say that this site is any better or worse than any other site. I will say that I find the threads and discussions on here much more engaging than most other sites. In terms of meeting people, I honestly have no issues or challenges with that. but I think I'm looking for something different than most people.

I should post about how to I meet people and connect and how to make dreams real - maybe I will in another post.

What I would say is there are 4 Main Questions you need to answer for yourself - before you can find someone and meet them.
If you don't ask yourself these 4 Questions and then give yourself Honest Answers -- You will Always be "SEARCHING" and never finding anything. Also the people you meet you will feel "DISAPPOINTED"

Maybe that’s your theory but it don’t work like that in real life sure everyone wants great sex but where’s the friendship the connection everyone fakes everything this days or covers ******* up. Tell me why did you get married the real reason you think it will last or you think in the end be over?

Maybe that’s your theory but it don’t work like that in real life sure everyone wants great sex but where’s the friendship the connection everyone fakes everything this days or covers ******* up. Tell me why did you get married the real reason you think it will last or you think in the end be over?
Not sure who you are responding to, since you didnt tag the original message. Im sorry that you are having a difficult time. I chat with the same fakes and liars you are talking about, but they dont "get" me down. I know there are good people out there and sincere people out there and thats all I'm looking for. It sounds like you are just feeling "bad" or sorry for yourself and that's not a great place to be mentally or emotionally. My recommendation is to take a week off, dont post, dont log in, just do things for yourself and your partner. Come back in a week, when you are ready to talk to real people. Yes, you will continue to get messages from people who have ill-intentions, but if you are true to yourself, and only take things to the next level with people that resonate with you - then you can avoid a lot of drama.

I dont know the types of chat you are having, but if I had to guess, I would say your screening process is a big part of the problem.

Let me guess your either a therapist, doctor ,lawyer or teacher? I can tell by how you respond in long messages and how you answer everything and this got to be a girl because if a guy wrote this then I’m gonna have 3 glasses of wine because not many guys would write a long page.

And no I don’t feel sorry for myself or bad just never met nice people just a bunch of fakes liers unfortunately good people are hard to find it’s like finding a dimond in 200 million hay.

3 years, you caught feelings for him, maybe even thought of leaving your man for him?

If not, moving forward, any guy you deal with treat as "single"......

Singles guys during covid wanna know if your fucking your bf/hubby, if you are, your not going to find what your looking.

Back