Nipple Piercings - Questions for the ladies and men

Wife said it hurt like hell! Heard lots of stuff come out of her mouth I never heard before!! 😳. But now she loves them!! Only hurt a few seconds. I got a PA piercing didn’t hurt at all!

Your nipples are beautiful as is. I was told from someone who had it done that her nipples are always hard and sensitive.

Ladies - Do you like your nipples pierced? How bad did it hurt? Would you recommend it?

Men - What are your thoughts on a lady with her nipples pierced?

I really think I want to get mine pierced... send me feedback!

Lady
Nipple piercings are one of the sexiest things I woman can do to her body I love sucking and playing with them and seeing that extra bit of arousal it gives them

I have had mine pierced a couple of times. The first time I did it I used hoops instead of a bar and my nipples wouldn't heal. So, I removed them let them heal and waited a couple of years then did it again. It does hurt like the dickens. If you get them pierced do both of them at the same time and listen carefully and follow what they tell you to do to take care of them. I also suggest you start out with the bar in them until they heal.

The whole time I had my nipples pierced my nipples were always hard and super sensitive. Even though my nipples aren't pierced now they are still super sensitive.

My wife and I both had our nipples pierced, but she had to remove them to breast feed and never had the re pierced, I still have mine in. I can tell you, from my/ a guys experience it hurts like hell, and they and my wife couldn't redo them because she knew what the pain was like. One bit of advice I can give you is, pay for the best, highest quality rings you can afford, surgical stainless steel or titanium. The cheaper ones take much longer to heal if ever.

I’m a big fan of nipple piercings. I think they look amazing.
As a guy I love intense pain to my nipples and would love to get them pierced, but my significant other is not so keen. She worries other people might notice them.

Wife's nipples are much more sensitive and they stay hard all the time, always showing through her top. get's attention and the guys love it when she flashes her tits.

Back