Nipple Clamps

@beenblackened - from my experience the nipple clamps that clip on with the screw on the back are not one-size fit all and Ive had trouble getting them to stay on some lower round nipples.

I think the best kind are these clamps that can really clutch onto a nipple and hold:
tumblr_n1tuflXWKp1rgfmbco5_500.jpg

To really step it up, get clamps with the chain in the middle with a weight hangin off of it is good too for tension having the effect of pulling the nipples down for a little rough stimulation. the bigger and heavier the weight in the middle the more pain and pleasure to implement.
41aBMEMYaUL._SX425_.jpg

Then I like using vibrator nipple clamps along with a vibrating clit ring all the while a woman is blindfolded to really drive her wild. I have a remote to adjust the speeds, and intensity to keep the woman off-guard and not know what kind of pressure would be applied next.

Can you try that on me?

I, too, enjoy nipple play, however when I looked for a set of clamps, I ended up purchasing the most experienced clamps- The clover. It happens to be a nipples & clit clamp. I can put on the nipples clamp but have not succeeded in put on the clit clamp yet... I think I need help there.

Back