Nipple Clamps

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by beenblackened, Jan 22, 2015.

1. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Ok lady's I love nipple play very much and I'm looking at getting some new nipple clamps. I have adjustable clips right now but looking at stepping up my game with some better one's. Any of you have any suggestions or recommendations for me or experience with them? Give me a shout. Guys you can chime in also. Thanks Tracey

2. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    @beenblackened - from my experience the nipple clamps that clip on with the screw on the back are not one-size fit all and Ive had trouble getting them to stay on some lower round nipples.

I think the best kind are these clamps that can really clutch onto a nipple and hold:
    [​IMG]

To really step it up, get clamps with the chain in the middle with a weight hangin off of it is good too for tension having the effect of pulling the nipples down for a little rough stimulation. the bigger and heavier the weight in the middle the more pain and pleasure to implement.
    [​IMG]

Then I like using vibrator nipple clamps along with a vibrating clit ring all the while a woman is blindfolded to really drive her wild. I have a remote to adjust the speeds, and intensity to keep the woman off-guard and not know what kind of pressure would be applied next.

#2 bigblackbull76, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Try the ones with the electrode attachments ... awesomely stimulating, I promise!

caption_NippleClamps.jpg

About ten years ago I had a shoulder separation and the therapist gave me a little box to attach electrode patches to the shoulder to ease the pain. It had an adjustment on it to elevate the frequency, pulsations, etc. After my recovery, I found out that we could keep the unit, and sometime later my wife and I started experimenting with it, attaching it to our genitals; it was awesome. We ran out of the electrode attachments, however, and because I wasn't under therapy, we couldn't get a refill on those things. We still have the unit, however ... maybe I need to dig that thing out, wherever it is. Mac

4. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Yes - i was about to mention about using electrodes but then I didn't want to be held liable for suggesting it and anyone electrocuting themselves (shit could happen). Anyway, that is fun too.
    [​IMG]

5. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I don't think you can electrocute yourself ... I tried turning the unit on to max, and it obviously was a lot of juice but not enough to kill anyone ... the electrodes just got hot after a few seconds.
    The orgasms my wife had were awesome. When we attached them to my dick and balls, I came in under a minute, but stayed erect and kept wanting to cum again. I think my wife capped off 6-8 orgasms before she pleaded for me to take them off.
    Just saying to folks reading this, don't ignore the marvels of modern science ... its taken ORGASMS to a whole new level. Mac

beenblackened likes this.
  6. syscom3

syscom3 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I wonder if when youre sweaty ( thus salty) the effect is intensified from lower resistance.

7. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    love to try that

8. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    I spent several hours looking online last night a different ones and read all the reviews. Found several I like plus some nipple sucks. I think I'll buy a few different ones and go from there. Thanks for all your help. I'll post some pic's as soon as I get them and use them. Tracey