Nidhi and Vicky

Hi, Nidhi and Vicky here.

We have been into cuckolding almost 2 years now. Both of us use this forum - I'm Vicky creating this post. Here's a little bit about us

Vicky
The cuckold husband. - short and skinny with a smallish penis
Height: 5'6
Weight: 65 kgs
Penis size: a little less than 4 inches hard and just longer than an inch soft

Nidhi
My wife - tall, muscular and curvy. She currently has a black boyfriend
Height : almost 6'2

Apart from cuckolding we are into wrestling (she kicks my ass) and lift and carry

We don't share pictures - we've been burned before but are very open to sharing ideas and experiences

We have been into cuckolding almost 2 years now. Both of us use this forum - I'm Vicky creating this post. Here's a little bit about us

Vicky

Nidhi

Apart from cuckolding we are into wrestling (she kicks my ass) and lift and carry

We don't share pictures - we've been burned before but are very open to sharing ideas and experiences
City,m

Will u be interested in getting her full body sensual massage for an hour to spice things up? Clean healthy and respectful. Half indian half bbc.

Vicky

Nidhi

Hi be friends

Back