NFL Running Back

markyplays

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
back in highschool (new jersey) i had a blonde gf (at a different school) with the biggest butt at her school and all the guys wanted a piece. We were both 14 and were fucking every time we saw eachother until this guy from her school started messaging her. This guy was the star rb of the highschool team and everyone knew who he was. I asked her about it and she told me hes just a horny senior that wants some freshman ass. So eventually i guess he started talking with his boys and now she had the QB and a DL in her phone. It wasnt too long after until she sent me the breakup text and i had these guys telling me what they were doing to her on the weekends. The RB would send me messages like “shes coming to our house are you sure you dont want to see this”. At the time i had to act like i didnt enjoy it but i kinda did. Now this guy plays in the NFL and we have him fuck her every time hes in town haha. Fast forward to today and i got her back and let her fuck any bbc she wants. She was always a QoS since a kid.

Back