Newbie here, 21 year old male in Tennessee looking for girl fwb to pound!

OmicronPersei8

Male
Real Person
From
TN, US
Hey, as I said in the header, i’m new to this site and am interested in finding a fwb in the Tennessee area to have a regular thing with. I travel frequently between the Nashville and Murfreesboro areas (currently go to school in Murfreesboro) but am willing to travel anywhere in Tennessee, if what you have to offer piques my interest! I’m 6’1” and currently about 165lbs. As it turns out, i’m actually still a virgin, so i’m pretty much inexperienced to modt other things as well. When it comes to my tastes in women, however, i’m attracted to those with hourglass figures (larger breasts, small waist, wider hips/ big butt). This is purely just a preference however, and you don’t have to necessarily have this physique, you just have to be ******* and disease free (420 is fine).
I’m also fine with having sex with someone’s significant other as well, so this post is open to women in a relationship as well, though I should stress that i’ll only want to have sex with the woman myself. Anyways, if you’re in the Tennessee or surrounding areas, and want to meet up, then message me. I’m still getting accustomed to the messaging system, but i’ll respond as soon as possible. Also it would be a big plus if you could host, but if not we can work something out.

Attachments

• 50847A1E-CE65-4664-BA82-D3B7BC9DD7E3.jpeg
    50847A1E-CE65-4664-BA82-D3B7BC9DD7E3.jpeg
    352.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Back