Newbie Couple

Jskixxx

Couple
From
MI, US
Greetings to you all. My wife and I are fairly new to this. Just discovered this site. We have gotten together with two bulls so far. We met through adultfriends.com. We got together at a hotel with two queen sized beds. I sleep in one and my wife and the bull sleep in the other. I only watch the action. I absolutely love watching my wife get bounded again and again through the night and after waking in the morning. Hoping to find more clean, long lasting and well hung black bulls who are able to take charge and dominate.

My wife, Binh, is a very pretty, petite, 26 year old, Vietnamese girl, recently immigrated. I'm 54 and we've been married for two years. Although Binh knows only limited English and is intensely shy, she loves living in America and is quite compliant when it comes to sex. Even though she eats a lot she's also on the skinny side. She never had a baby so her body is otherwise perfect. Nice tight pussy and decent well shaped tits and nipples. Thickish very kissable lips and large dark eyes. Watching her with a large muscular back guy is an incredible turn-on.

The first guy was also a little shy which sucked because I had to coax them to start going each time. Binh comes across like she's frightened and unwilling which is a little true because she's so petite and shy. The second guy was on the other end of the spectrum, and he had a dynamite, large, hard as a rock cock. He had long endurance at a high pace. He was a deep black, large, strong guy who tossed her around like a sex doll.

But, he seemed angry sometimes as he pounded her, kind of like he was prejudiced agains Asians or something. He called her a little Asian bitch and a yellow whore several time with malice like, "You like this, little Asian bitch, huh? You like this?" as he rammed his cock hard and deep into her like punches. Fortunately we had plenty of lubricant handy, which I actually applied a couple of times. I absolutely loved watching it, but it drove her away from the idea of doing it again because he was so rough. It has taken awhile to get her to agree to try it again. We hit the hotel at 8 PM and they fucked three times, very long sessions, before crashing after 1 AM. Then they fucked again in the morning, he showered, and had her blow him before leaving. It was like a 20 minute blow job at least. Shockingly he shot a good amount of cum. For me it was amazing to watch, for her it was way, way too much, though she didn't complain or resist while it was happening. She didn't talk to me for about two weeks after that. That was about 6 months ago. Patience and significant bribery has gotten her to agree to another session. I essentially promised her a visit back to Vietnam and a new (used) car that a friend wants to sell.

So, what I'm looking for now are bulls that are in between these two extremes. Detroit Michigan area. Willing to travel somewhat. You pay for the hotel. Must be able to go several times. Dominant but not too dominate. Black African or Haitian only.

Greetings to you all. My wife and I are fairly new to this. Just discovered this site. We have gotten together with two bulls so far. We met through adultfriends.com. We got together at a hotel with two queen sized beds. I sleep in one and my wife and the bull sleep in the other. I only watch the action. I absolutely love watching my wife get bounded again and again through the night and after waking in the morning. Hoping to find more clean, long lasting and well hung black bulls who are able to take charge and dominate.

My wife, Binh, is a very pretty, petite, 26 year old, Vietnamese girl, recently immigrated. I'm 54 and we've been married for two years. Although Binh knows only limited English and is intensely shy, she loves living in America and is quite compliant when it comes to sex. Even though she eats a lot she's also on the skinny side. She never had a baby so her body is otherwise perfect. Nice tight pussy and decent well shaped tits and nipples. Thickish very kissable lips and large dark eyes. Watching her with a large muscular back guy is an incredible turn-on.

The first guy was also a little shy which sucked because I had to coax them to start going each time. Binh comes across like she's frightened and unwilling which is a little true because she's so petite and shy. The second guy was on the other end of the spectrum, and he had a dynamite, large, hard as a rock cock. He had long endurance at a high pace. He was a deep black, large, strong guy who tossed her around like a sex doll.

But, he seemed angry sometimes as he pounded her, kind of like he was prejudiced agains Asians or something. He called her a little Asian bitch and a yellow whore several time with malice like, "You like this, little Asian bitch, huh? You like this?" as he rammed his cock hard and deep into her like punches. Fortunately we had plenty of lubricant handy, which I actually applied a couple of times. I absolutely loved watching it, but it drove her away from the idea of doing it again because he was so rough. It has taken awhile to get her to agree to try it again. We hit the hotel at 8 PM and they fucked three times, very long sessions, before crashing after 1 AM. Then they fucked again in the morning, he showered, and had her blow him before leaving. It was like a 20 minute blow job at least. Shockingly he shot a good amount of cum. For me it was amazing to watch, for her it was way, way too much, though she didn't complain or resist while it was happening. She didn't talk to me for about two weeks after that. That was about 6 months ago. Patience and significant bribery has gotten her to agree to another session. I essentially promised her a visit back to Vietnam and a new (used) car that a friend wants to sell.

So, what I'm looking for now are bulls that are in between these two extremes. Detroit Michigan area. Willing to travel somewhat. You pay for the hotel. Must be able to go several times. Dominant but not too dominate. Black African or Haitian only.
Come Inbox please

Back