New year, new determination.

VVERNBULL

Male
From
UK
Well 2019 is finally here and I hope it brings everybody, good luck, good health and good fortune.

I on the hand hope for just one thing...that by this time next new year, my wife has a black daddy with a huge long fat cock fucking her senseless and giving her all the orgasms I am unable to.

It’s now come the time to take the bull by the horns and start to make this happen, for the benefit of my wife’s sexual satisfaction too if nothing else. So as of today I am actively looking.

The person who gets to do this will have an uphill struggle on their hands, although my wife clearly needs something or someone bigger, a black guy has always been a no no. So we will be embarking on this seduction from a standing start almost verging on being in reverse. So patience and discretion will be needed.

I know her tastes so anybody who’s all ‘gangsta’ and ‘street’ would be a total non starter, however if the guy at least Is good looking, well spoken, quick witted with some roguish charm thrown in, then he can at least try and succeed or fail on his own merits. MUST BE 9”+ and thick.

Alternatively I’ve also read threads on here about white women who have helped convert other white women to the superior black cock, and in some cases even aided in the seduction and setting up of the wife themselves. I am also interested in hearing from you, a local woman near to us in the U.K. to befriend my wife and plant the seeds in her mind would be invaluable...perhaps even my greatest opportunity to see this happen.

Please white cucks...don’t bother getting in touch...i’ve no interested in you or your pics...if I want to see a tiny white dicklet i’ll just look down at my own, thanks.

U.K. MIDLANDS ONLY.

Back