New Year London meet with gorgeous blonde 22yr old stunner!

BBC Assembly

Male
From
UK
I have been setting up some fun meets over the past couple of years for some of the hottest of the hot white girls who want to try BBC for the first time or have a regular craving for black dick in the UK.

I will be organising one for an incredible sexy elegant blonde, slim body to die for model looks, instaitable appetite for big cock, 22yr old! (I know this looks too good to be true, but its 100% genuine so obviously only want first class genuine reliable hung black guys) Ideally get used by about 4 guys at once.

Looking for a few genuine hung true dominant black guys in London.
100% serious and genuine offer, guys will need to verify themselves to me.

Just looking for the right guys, time and place to do it, if you can accomodate even better.
No strings attached, just good hot fun for all!

Last edited:
I have been setting up some meets over the past couple of years for top class, hottest of the hot white girls who want to try BBC for the first time or have a regular craving for black dick in the UK.

Im very VERY excited to announce I will be organising one for an incredible sexy elegant blonde, slim body to die for model looks, instaitable appetite for big cock, 22yr old! (I know this looks too good to be true, but its 100% genuine so obviously only want first class genuine reliable hung black guys) Ideally get used by about 4 guys at once.

Looking for a few genuine hung true dominant black guys in London, UK in the new year (2019) now probably.
100% serious and genuine offer, guys will need to verify themselves to me.

Just looking for the right guys, time and place to do it, if you can accomodate even better.

Happy to send more pics of her after chatting firstly but heres a taster...

View attachment 2288104

We can provide our central london apartment

Back