New Uber Black

I drive Uber to make some extra money. What If your Uber ride came with a friendly white milf as a passenger/seat warmer/companion? My wife doesn’t get out much so the opportunity to meet guys is very limited. She doesn’t really want to drive herself, she does like to ride though and has experience in the backseat.

I drive Uber to make some extra money. What If your Uber ride came with a friendly white milf as a passenger/seat warmer/companion? My wife doesn’t get out much so the opportunity to meet guys is very limited. She doesn’t really want to drive herself, she does like to ride though and has experience in the backseat.
The couple that plays together stays together. I'm curious do you charge males for two rides or is the one in the back seat free. There is a difference one is a whore the other is a optional free feature included on the trip.

The couple that plays together stays together. I'm curious do you charge males for two rides or is the one in the back seat free. There is a difference one is a whore the other is a optional free feature included on the trip.
I’d be fine with either. My wife would only be interested as a free feature. I would encourage her to accept “big tips” though.….get it? Big Tips.

That is an awesome idea

Back