New trend: white boys paying white girls and IR couples to cuck them now?

I think it's a good idea if like me your good lady left you in the end for a black guy I couldn't compete at all!!!! I think it will catch on imagine us white Bois actually paying to watch a black man fuck a white woman while rubbing our little dicks in a condom!!!

I think it's a good idea if like me your good lady left you in the end for a black guy I couldn't compete at all!!!! I think it will catch on imagine us white Bois actually paying to watch a black man fuck a white woman while rubbing our little dicks in a condom!!!
I like the sound of that

My wife was on this site and another site sharing thoughts and experiences, and she actually got tired of white guys messaging her, begging for her to cuck them, or begging to watch, and yes some offered to pay.

I've been doing this for years. I'll find a hot girl on craigstlist and pay her 100 to 200 to do a 3-way with me and a bull i've used for a long time. Anonymity and no risk. It's the best experiences i've ever had... place one ad on craigslist for a bull and you'll get a hundred candidate responses dying to do this too.

I've been doing this for years. I'll find a hot girl on craigstlist and pay her 100 to 200 to do a 3-way with me and a bull i've used for a long time. Anonymity and no risk. It's the best experiences i've ever had... place one ad on craigslist for a bull and you'll get a hundred candidate responses dying to do this too.

wow interested in how this worked. Did you get the girl or bull first? What did you say in your ad?

This thread is very relevant for folks who aren't lucky enough to be in the lifestyle or in relationships.

Back