New to this site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Biteme99, Feb 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Biteme99

Biteme99 Member

Canada
    Hello everyone,
    We are a married couple and have been active in the lifestyle for a number of years, for the past 8 months or so the female half (Alanna) has cucked me by playing solo as a Hotwife. I (Mike) have been harbouring a fantasy for many years of her taking a black lover. She is aware of my fantasy but has not shown interest until very recently. We are members of a few online swinger sites and have found and hotlisted a couple of big cocked black guys. Keeping my fingers crossed that it finally works out. Here's a pic I took a couple of weeks ago, she's 52 years old and still stunning.. IMG_7172PS.jpg

2. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Welcome to our community! Hope you enjoy and when you can verify yourselves it is quite easy. :lips: Tracey

3. TopCat

TopCat Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Wow, look way younger than 52!, so sexy.......very attractive body. ;) Good luck to you. :)

4. Don Lowe

Don Lowe Well-Known Member

US
    Whata stunning ,sexy beautiful woman .I am sure you will get your wish quickly

5. the dog

the dog Well-Known Member Gold Member

Venezuela
    Hello! I gave all you want to do with our black cocks! Welcome! You have a tasty ass!

6. DFWSundevil

DFWSundevil Active Member Real Person

Stunning for sure! Welcome to the community. I hope it all works out and we get to see more of her!

7. Jay Woods

Jay Woods New Member Real Person

US
    I love thick assed married white women, where are you located?