New to this site

Biteme99

Couple
From
Canada
Hello everyone,
We are a married couple and have been active in the lifestyle for a number of years, for the past 8 months or so the female half (Alanna) has cucked me by playing solo as a Hotwife. I (Mike) have been harbouring a fantasy for many years of her taking a black lover. She is aware of my fantasy but has not shown interest until very recently. We are members of a few online swinger sites and have found and hotlisted a couple of big cocked black guys. Keeping my fingers crossed that it finally works out. Here's a pic I took a couple of weeks ago, she's 52 years old and still stunning..IMG_7172PS.jpg

Hello everyone,
We are a married couple and have been active in the lifestyle for a number of years, for the past 8 months or so the female half (Alanna) has cucked me by playing solo as a Hotwife. I (Mike) have been harbouring a fantasy for many years of her taking a black lover. She is aware of my fantasy but has not shown interest until very recently. We are members of a few online swinger sites and have found and hotlisted a couple of big cocked black guys. Keeping my fingers crossed that it finally works out. Here's a pic I took a couple of weeks ago, she's 52 years old and still stunning..View attachment 781428

Wow, look way younger than 52!, so sexy.......very attractive body. ;) Good luck to you. :)

Hello everyone,
We are a married couple and have been active in the lifestyle for a number of years, for the past 8 months or so the female half (Alanna) has cucked me by playing solo as a Hotwife. I (Mike) have been harbouring a fantasy for many years of her taking a black lover. She is aware of my fantasy but has not shown interest until very recently. We are members of a few online swinger sites and have found and hotlisted a couple of big cocked black guys. Keeping my fingers crossed that it finally works out. Here's a pic I took a couple of weeks ago, she's 52 years old and still stunning..View attachment 781428
Whata stunning ,sexy beautiful woman .I am sure you will get your wish quickly

Hello everyone,
Hello! I gave all you want to do with our black cocks! Welcome! You have a tasty ass!

Hello everyone,
Stunning for sure! Welcome to the community. I hope it all works out and we get to see more of her!

Hello everyone,
very similar story to us..would love to chat

Back