New to this but very excited!

Hello b2W my gf and I are moving to the Memphis tn area next month, we’re moving from Florida. We have been enjoying the lifestyle for the past year and have explored all kinds of new depths to this that we never thought were possibly during that time. We had a regular bbc bull that we got together with about every week, sometimes more. It was one of her old coworkers, he was much older than us, he was 44 and we are both 27. It has been an amazing experience but unfortunately with the distance it’s going to be hard to continue the way we were doing things.
we are hoping to possibly make new friends locally or semi locally to Memphis. We are scheduled to be moved in by 12/5 and will be coming into town on 11/19-11/24, would love to chat and grab a ******* let us know :)
She is extremely gorgeous, way out of my league, beautiful body 5 foot 4, she loves bbc, taller muscular is her type! I’m white very Small downstairs. I guess you can say I’m her Cuck :)
We are very social and easy to approach and get along with!
can’t wait to chat

Hello b2W my gf and I are moving to the Memphis tn area next month, we’re moving from Florida. We have been enjoying the lifestyle for the past year and have explored all kinds of new depths to this that we never thought were possibly during that time. We had a regular bbc bull that we got together with about every week, sometimes more. It was one of her old coworkers, he was much older than us, he was 44 and we are both 27. It has been an amazing experience but unfortunately with the distance it’s going to be hard to continue the way we were doing things.
we are hoping to possibly make new friends locally or semi locally to Memphis. We are scheduled to be moved in by 12/5 and will be coming into town on 11/19-11/24, would love to chat and grab a ******* let us know :)
She is extremely gorgeous, way out of my league, beautiful body 5 foot 4, she loves bbc, taller muscular is her type! I’m white very Small downstairs. I guess you can say I’m her Cuck :)
can’t wait to chat
Butfull

Wish you to find soon a old, tall and sexy black man to join your relationship!
After you will found him, don't be egoistic and, time to time, share some experiences with us ;)

can’t wait to chat
Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! Yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Back