New to the site but not the Lifestyle!

IronicGent

Male
Real Person
From
IN, US
Hello everyone, recently divorced 29 yr old black man here. My white wife couldn't cut it and was not down with the Lifestyle. I won't be making that mistake again. Native to Indianapolis, IN and I get the opportunity to travel every once in a while. I am a passionate and cerebral dom that loves owning white women of any age and couples. I have lots of fantasies and role plays that I wont get into right now, but you friendly folks are welcome to ask. Just looking for the next good white slut to serve me properly.

Hello everyone, recently divorced 29 yr old black man here. My white wife couldn't cut it and was not down with the Lifestyle. I won't be making that mistake again. Native to Indianapolis, IN and I get the opportunity to travel every once in a while. I am a passionate and cerebral dom that loves owning white women of any age and couples. I have lots of fantasies and role plays that I wont get into right now, but you friendly folks are welcome to ask. Just looking for the next good white slut to serve me properly.
GREAT POST!!!!!!

I would get verified if you want to meet serious like minded females and couples on here. But it’s an good place to explore your kinks and fantasies. Have fun and be safe!

Back