snowman1701

Couple
Hello, I’m located in Southern Minnesota, have a older beautiful wife, we used to play in Nebraska, but a guy who she was seeing kinda fucked her over, as a result it’s been almost 6 years since she’s been fucked, my cock doesn’t work so it’s been frustrated to see her just give up on sex, she’s a lady who had yet to meet her match and could fuck her all night long
Seriously would love to meet a guy to be friends with and get to know us snd eventually get her but I know that’s a long shot, any way have pics to share if anyone is interested

Hello, I’m located in Southern Minnesota, have a older beautiful wife, we used to play in Nebraska, but a guy who she was seeing kinda fucked her over, as a result it’s been almost 6 years since she’s been fucked, my cock doesn’t work so it’s been frustrated to see her just give up on sex, she’s a lady who had yet to meet her match and could fuck her all night long
Seriously would love to meet a guy to be friends with and get to know us snd eventually get her but I know that’s a long shot, any way have pics to share if anyone is interested
Sad to hear I wish I could help. I like to fix situations like that.
Black men don't get enough credit for putting women back together as we should.

Back