Couple needing BBC Lynchburg Virginia this Saturday

Hosting this Saturday. Lynchburg VA area. We are married but not to each other. We have been having an affair for 20 years and through her two marriages. She is 43. Only had 6 partners total. Never had BBC before but wants to try it. Tubes tied. Prefer clean guy that can go 3-4 rounds. You will fuck her, I'll watch them we will take turns filling her. She's thick but with giggly personality and an insatiable appetite for cock as she is married to older guy and sex starved at home. You will love her enthusiasm. Pussy is very tight as she never had a vaginal birth. If you perform well seeing her without me is an option as she definitely needs more cock in her life and I'm busy alot. She's a banker also which is kinda hot. Branch manager with a secret desire to try various cocks and loves taking my loads without her husband knowing.

Hosting this Saturday. Lynchburg VA area. We are married but not to each other. We have been having an affair for 20 years and through her two marriages. She is 43. Only had 6 partners total. Never had BBC before but wants to try it. Tubes tied. Prefer clean guy that can go 3-4 rounds. You will fuck her, I'll watch them we will take turns filling her. She's thick but with giggly personality and an insatiable appetite for cock as she is married to older guy and sex starved at home. You will love her enthusiasm. Pussy is very tight as she never had a vaginal birth. If you perform well seeing her without me is an option as she definitely needs more cock in her life and I'm busy alot. She's a banker also which is kinda hot. Branch manager with a secret desire to try various cocks and loves taking my loads without her husband knowing.
Her hot pussy. Needs her first BBC. Who's gonna hook her on BBC?

Attachments

• received_458695279534291.jpeg
    received_458695279534291.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 68
Back