New to forums, not the scene

Hello all, hope you are having a great day.

Hubby and I have been in this lifestyle for about 5 years now. It all started when his friend was over watching the super bowl Seahawks vs denver. We had a joking bet that if denver won we got to borrow the friends mustang for a month. If Seattle won then friend got: for every point they won by was a minute he got to have me. I don't think either of them thought I'd go through with it but hubby had been pushing for an mmf for awhile so I said why not lol. Six months after that I took bbc and haven't looked back.

Right now I have 2 bulls who I see at least once a month when life allows. I'm not looking for a bull or anything just want to meet some people. We are located in st joe missouri.

I'm considering doing a verification photo but please don't message me asking for pics.

I'm a thicker/chubby girl. Basically I'm really shy and then when I get comfortable around someone I become a total slut.

I'm straight but don't mind female beauty. Everyone is beautiful!

Have a good day.

Hello all, hope you are having a great day.

Hubby and I have been in this lifestyle for about 5 years now. It all started when his friend was over watching the super bowl Seahawks vs denver. We had a joking bet that if denver won we got to borrow the friends mustang for a month. If Seattle won then friend got: for every point they won by was a minute he got to have me. I don't think either of them thought I'd go through with it but hubby had been pushing for an mmf for awhile so I said why not lol. Six months after that I took bbc and haven't looked back.

Right now I have 2 bulls who I see at least once a month when life allows. I'm not looking for a bull or anything just want to meet some people. We are located in st joe missouri.

I'm considering doing a verification photo but please don't message me asking for pics.

I'm a thicker/chubby girl. Basically I'm really shy and then when I get comfortable around someone I become a total slut.

I'm straight but don't mind female beauty. Everyone is beautiful!

Have a good day.
great

Back