New to BBC

CnE4AkronBBC

Couple
From
OH, US
Hello everyone! With my husbands full permision, I am looking for my first BBC experience. Hopefully, if all goes well I may be interested in a long term boyfriend. My husband initially would not be involved except for when I come back home from my dates. We are both nervous. Not sure if this is one of those situations where fantasy is better than reality or not. We talk about it a lot during sex and I think about being with a BBC multiple times a day. Anyways, I am forty three years old. I am tall at 5' 10". I am very curvy. My husband says I have the sexiest legs so I like to wear nylons & high heels in the bedroom. I have long brown hair and blue eyes. Always shaved.
I look forward to hearing from others for advice on how to navigate this lifestyle.

Hello everyone! With my husbands full permision, I am looking for my first BBC experience. Hopefully, if all goes well I may be interested in a long term boyfriend. My husband initially would not be involved except for when I come back home from my dates. We are both nervous. Not sure if this is one of those situations where fantasy is better than reality or not. We talk about it a lot during sex and I think about being with a BBC multiple times a day. Anyways, I am forty three years old. I am tall at 5' 10". I am very curvy. My husband says I have the sexiest legs so I like to wear nylons & high heels in the bedroom. I have long brown hair and blue eyes. Always shaved.
I look forward to hearing from others for advice on how to navigate this lifestyle.
Sweetie don't rush anything
And trust me fantasy is great but if you find the right BULL it will be amazing for all of you !!!!!

Thanks for the advice. Would you know how I post.my pictures. I have been trying to figure it out but for some reason it doesnt seem real obvious on how to do it.
Sweetie I definitely have the same issue maybe 1 of the moderators on the page can explain better than I could

We do have trust. I am sure that trust may be tested if we follow through on this. I totally want him involved in one way or another. I think we are still trying to figure out what his role would really be

We do have trust. I am sure that trust may be tested if we follow through on this. I totally want him involved in one way or another. I think we are still trying to figure out what his role would really be
Just follow your heart and enjoy
Its definitely going to be ruff patches like any other stages in life but love and trust can accomplish anything

Welcome to our community sweetie. If you really are interested in our lifestyle I would recommend verifying yourselves, it's easy and will help out on your search. I would then stick to the Verified members section. Don't hesitate to message me if you have any other questions.
:lips::qos: Tracey

You are smart to wonder if the fantasy is better than the real thing. It all comes down to which black man you choose. Not all black men are the same, obviously. Choose one who takes his time to get things done, and who is not afraid to run the show... and is also sensitive to your needs and wants. You might have to go through several guys to find Mr. Right... but if and when you do, watch out. Sex will take on a whole new dimension... and you will want it all the time.

Back