NEW THREAD - HOT LEGS WRAPPED IN PANTYHOSE

Not that night, no. But I had still had a steady black BF at that point, and he did meet us at the hotel and fucked me that night. We were staying downtown at a hotel where his company had rented a block of rooms, right nextdoor to the convention center.
Does your black boyfriend like you to wear pantyhose when he fucks you?

Another white woman in pantyhose cummed on by a superior black man. Although in my opinion a big black master's sperm shouldn't have ended up on the ground or on her feet. That's where weak inferior whiteboy seed should end up if and when we are allowed to ejaculate.

Attachments

• cocksucker-marla.jpg
    cocksucker-marla.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 123
Unfortunately I no longer have a steady BF
Are you looking for another big black boyfriend? Does your husband encourage you to have black lovers? When you get another black lover; hopefully he will be into you wearing pantyhose. I was approached a several years ago by a black man I briefly worked with and we had a conversation that somehow lead to him telling me he liked women in pantyhose. I wished that my wife at the time was into black men as she wore pantyhose and stockings often. I would have loved to introduce those two as I tried to encourage my wife to have a big black lover or multiple lovers. I'm no longer married to her.

I am looking for another long-term BF situation, yes. Hubby doesn't encourage me to have black lovers, that's something I don't need anyone encouraging because I'm going to do it all on my own anyway.

If my black king wants me to wear hose or lingerie or heels or skirts or whatever, I'm so doing it.

As you can see by my avatar I love nylons. My wife found my little pantyhose fetish stash for myself. She made me through them out. After pondering things for a while she told me she wants me to be happy and to order us both some crotchless pantyhose. Now we both wear them when we have the chance during sex.

I am looking for another long-term BF situation, yes. Hubby doesn't encourage me to have black lovers, that's something I don't need anyone encouraging because I'm going to do it all on my own anyway.

If my black king wants me to wear hose or lingerie or heels or skirts or whatever, I'm so doing it.
Of course. Whatever the black man wants you'll do. May I ask because this aspect of Interracial cuckoldry is very interesting and exciting to me? Does your husband know about your interests in black men? If so, how involved is he? Is your husband intimidated by black men; particularly your lover when you have one?

That’s so fucking hot. You must be a tiger in the bedroom.

Back