New Person : missronnienz

Hello everyone. My name is Verronnique. I live in new Zealand.
I am 37 years old. I have no children.
I am married but my husband does not have sex with me. It has been this way for the pat 5 years.
I am not sure what to write , or put , into this section.
I will wait and observe what others put.
well first I will wish you a happy new year
then say welcome to the site,
curiosity begs me to ask why husband has not had sex or made love to you in 5 years.

We have been married for 8 years but 5 years ago we found out that I am infertile and therefore unable to have children. This affected him , and his personality , quite severely. He found his outlets in ' other areas '. Consequently , I also have done the same.
' Divorce him ' , I hear you say. It is not as simple as that. Our matrimonial laws divide up property.... and i am the one who has the majority of $ funds.

We have been married for 8 years but 5 years ago we found out that I am infertile and therefore unable to have children. This affected him , and his personality , quite severely. He found his outlets in ' other areas '. Consequently , I also have done the same.
' Divorce him ' , I hear you say. It is not as simple as that. Our matrimonial laws divide up property.... and i am the one who has the majority of $ funds.
now that is really a shame being burdened with not having children
my heart goes out to you
there where other options for children but sound of it not his cup of tea.
me I would walk on water for the woman in my life and have done so in past
help 2 wives to raise their *******
even now stepson and his 3 ******* live with us.
enough of me
back to you my lovely lady
I hope you find what you are looking for
from an old guy in England to a woman with a name that conjures up erotic images living a long way down under all the luck in the world in your search
from BILLB lots of love and luck.

Back