New Orleans

Collettes is the only reparable swingers club left in the area. Jasmine was pretty good years ago but I believe it went out of business. There’s a site called lovevoodoo that might be helpful. I’ve met a few couples there over the last two years. Someone on there could provide you with more information.

Good luck and enjoy your time down here.

Collettes is the only reparable swingers club left in the area. Jasmine was pretty good years ago but I believe it went out of business. There’s a site called lovevoodoo that might be helpful. I’ve met a few couples there over the last two years. Someone on there could provide you with more information.

Good luck and enjoy your time down here.

Nancy loves Collettes always a go to when in New Orleans!

I don't think we are gonna do Collette's. We have been to swinger resorts and clubs and they are fun but I think we want to find fun else where. Thanks for all the posts and please send more recommendations.

I don't think we are gonna do Collette's. We have been to swinger resorts and clubs and they are fun but I think we want to find fun else where. Thanks for all the posts and please send more recommendations.

When are y’all going to be in NO? I am scheduled to be there next week.

Back