New Orleans For New Years

So Collettes seems like the place to go in New Orleans for the lifestyle. Is it friendly to newbies?
We went one time a couple years ago when we first started exploring our sexual kinks/fantasies and unfortunately it was a little too much for my wife as a total newby. I was perfectly fine, but walking in pretty much sober and seeing white chicks getting gangbanged by big black dudes right there in non-privacy was a little much for her and she didn't feel comfortable.
Haven't been back unfortunately ☹️ hopefully we'll gove it another try sooner than later

We went one time a couple years ago when we first started exploring our sexual kinks/fantasies and unfortunately it was a little too much for my wife as a total newby. I was perfectly fine, but walking in pretty much sober and seeing white chicks getting gangbanged by big black dudes right there in non-privacy was a little much for her and she didn't feel comfortable.
Haven't been back unfortunately ☹️ hopefully we'll gove it another try sooner than later
Hopefully be a good selection on Friday night when we are there next weekend.

Back