New Orleans For New Years

We went one time a couple years ago when we first started exploring our sexual kinks/fantasies and unfortunately it was a little too much for my wife as a total newby. I was perfectly fine, but walking in pretty much sober and seeing white chicks getting gangbanged by big black dudes right there in non-privacy was a little much for her and she didn't feel comfortable.
Haven't been back unfortunately ☹️ hopefully we'll gove it another try sooner than later
What time of year did u go man? That's not a usual sight to see there in the open 🤔 aleast from my experiences

What time of year did u go man? That's not a usual sight to see there in the open 🤔 aleast from my experiences
I don't remember what time of year it was but there was a room that people were walking through With a big piece of furniture, maybe like a circle shaped daybed??, where they were getting it on lol and there was a couple room where dude were watching their girls through curtains. It's kinda vague because I was drinking, my wife was the one who wasn't really drinking.

We are considering Colette as well. they have special event

Back