New nervous husband here

It’s a great time. There are plenty of post on here to answer most questions. This is a diverse group w a variety of play styles and desires. Enjoy whatever style you want, and don’t let anyone judge you for it. You two have one life to live. Enjoy the hell out of it, and let others enjoy theirs. Reach out anytime. My wife of 20yrs and I have enjoyed all types of play. IR fun became our true enjoyment about 7yrs ago after several disappointing average fellas. I love how much a BBC gets her off. I hope you will get the same satisfaction.

Wife 34 I am 36, North Carolina. Definitely starting to be intrigued by sharing her with a BBC. I find myself nervous and excited in turns. I think I need training and guidance for this
I wasn't sure at first either, not sure what to think at first. But I knew it turned me on thinking about it so we decided to try it...honestly, great fucking experience. Tell the bull exactly what you want to see, how you want him to treat her, and the rest is just magic. So fucking hot!

I wasn't sure at first either, not sure what to think at first. But I knew it turned me on thinking about it so we decided to try it...honestly, great fucking experience. Tell the bull exactly what you want to see, how you want him to treat her, and the rest is just magic. So fucking hot!
Hi new couple here

Back