New member from Calgary, Alberta.

Damn!
When I saw your lingerie pic I almost whipped my dick out!

Never hurts to have such a pretty face, sexy eyes, fair skin,but holy ******* you're very well put together.

Just curious, you have amazing legs, what sports were you in?

Damn!
When I saw your lingerie pic I almost whipped my dick out!

Never hurts to have such a pretty face, sexy eyes, fair skin,but holy ******* you're very well put together.

Just curious, you have amazing legs, what sports were you in?

Haha, well thank you!
I played all kinds of sports but was never really into one in particular, I've always just had thick thighs and a booty, i used to be self conscious about my thick legs but now I'm proud of how I'm built and skinny bitches ain't got nothing on me! Haha

Hi, not sure what to say here, I'm a 25 year old BBC virgin, but I've always been attracted to black men and big cocks, I love reading through the posts here and looking at all the pictures of beautiful black cocks.
Is anyone here from Canada too? I know there aren't as many black guys in Alberta, so I'm thinking about moving to Ontario so I can finally experience BBC.

Let me know what you think? Do I look like I could handle it?View attachment 102748View attachment 102749View attachment 102750View attachment 102752
Damn u r so fine it sucks u live in Canada cause I wwould be ur first

Haha, well thank you!
I played all kinds of sports but was never really into one in particular, I've always just had thick thighs and a booty, i used to be self conscious about my thick legs but now I'm proud of how I'm built and skinny bitches ain't got nothing on me! Haha
Wish I met you drying my 2 years in Calgary and Edmonton

Hi, not sure what to say here, I'm a 25 year old BBC virgin, but I've always been attracted to black men and big cocks, I love reading through the posts here and looking at all the pictures of beautiful black cocks.
Is anyone here from Canada too? I know there aren't as many black guys in Alberta, so I'm thinking about moving to Ontario so I can finally experience BBC.

Let me know what you think? Do I look like I could handle it?View attachment 102748View attachment 102749View attachment 102750View attachment 102752
u are incredible

Back