Showing my ass for the thick ones. Calgary alberta canada

bnewson29

Couple
Real Person
From
Canada
So here we go. I am a happily married woman. I enjoy playing with very thick and heavy cocks. Softer if better. You can see my ass nice and red from some admiration spanks I was getting from my last lover other than the hubby.

Hopefully you guys appreciate the pics and return the favour. Oh and I’m in Calgary alberta canada if anyone happens to travel lol.

Attachments

• 67B2F004-9E98-43C4-B26A-56A879CAC5EE.jpeg
    67B2F004-9E98-43C4-B26A-56A879CAC5EE.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 479
  • 174E38EC-6B36-4772-A182-AF307495FD67.jpeg
    174E38EC-6B36-4772-A182-AF307495FD67.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 475
Last edited by a moderator:
So here we go. I am a happily married woman. I enjoy playing with very thick and heavy cocks. Softer if better. You can see my ass nice and red from some admiration spanks I was getting from my last lover other than the hubby.

Hopefully you guys appreciate the pics and return the favour. Oh and I’m in Calgary alberta canada if anyone happens to travel lol.
Damn. Just........damn. That is a fine ass.

Flawless Beauty

What I'd do to lick, finger then fuck that tight sexy ass of urs....Let's see...when can I take a side trip to Calgary....

Now that’s a beautiful bubble!!!

Perfect ass ❤️

yummy white booty

Attachments

• photo_editor_ds_1649996574047 (1).jpg
    photo_editor_ds_1649996574047 (1).jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 354

Wow you are stunning. I'm in Edmonton, I think I need to go for a drive sometime soon 😉 Do you ever make it up to Edmonton?

I'm in Calgary too, hopefully we can have some fun together sometime:sex:

Body’s so perfect

Gorgeous body..!🔥

I am in love with that ass

Perfect ass.

Back