New Hotwife and loving it

VivianHotwife

Female
From
NY, US
Hello everyone, my name is Vivian and my husband is Massimo. My bull introduced me to this site so I wanted to say hello to all my Hotwives and elegant BBCs. Hope to meet new fun people for some memorable time. Please be respectful and if there are anyone out there that want to say hello please do so.....you never know. We will be traveling to Laguna Beach and Malibu next week Aug 1-Aug 5.....;)

Attachments

• Viv2.jpg
    Viv2.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 536
Hello everyone, my name is Vivian and my husband is Massimo. My bull introduced me to this site so I wanted to say hello to all my Hotwives and elegant BBCs. Hope to meet new fun people for some memorable time. Please be respectful and if there are anyone out there that want to say hello please do so.....you never know. We will be traveling to Laguna Beach and Malibu next week Aug 1-Aug 5.....;)
Welcome Vivian. Lots of strong brothers in LA.

Wellcum, nice to see a new hotwife on the site. Thanks your bull to introduce you here. Hope you will get a lot of fun, but i am sure will attract it as magnet!

Hi I’m Peter nice to meet you guys. So any bbc bulls line up down there in Laguna ?

Hello and welcome

sex based on interracial reasons is really fucked up. if any one needs sex that bad they should be hospitalized and or cut off!!! cut off the black lives matter illegal ******* as well as the theft by the organizers of donations to them by well intentioned people . I am old and can't even get it up. just vicarious pleasures and my wife will ******* me soon, so take me off your lists as I am a begot anyway.

Back