New here

I am a 32 year old sissy in a cuckold marriage, my wife put me in panties about 10 years ago while we were dating after our first attempt at having sex and we have only tried one time since, on our honeymoon and I still couldn't penatrate her. She has had boyfriends off and on our whole relationship but has recently gotten into BBC after she hooked up with one of our neighbors 18 year old *******. I hope to be able to fit in here and maybe get my wife on here eventually...looking forward to getting to know everyone

welocome!
I am a 32 year old sissy in a cuckold marriage, my wife put me in panties about 10 years ago while we were dating after our first attempt at having sex and we have only tried one time since, on our honeymoon and I still couldn't penatrate her. She has had boyfriends off and on our whole relationship but has recently gotten into BBC after she hooked up with one of our neighbors 18 year old *******. I hope to be able to fit in here and maybe get my wife on here eventually...looking forward to getting to know everyone
Tell me you story. When did you know your fellings of being a cuckold? Your wife was a slut already before married? Have you had any sex with any of your wife´s bull?

Tell me you story. When did you know your fellings of being a cuckold? Your wife was a slut already before married? Have you had any sex with any of your wife´s bull?
I'm not sure when I really knew I'd like to be a cuckold it all sort of just happened. When we were dating I confessed to being a cross dresser and having submissive tendencies and she was ok with it so I would occasionally do it, when we tried to have sex the first time I couldn't penatrate her and she got mad and told me to "just go put your panties back on, I'll use my vibrator" or something along those lines. Which eventually lead to her telling me I should wear them all the time, shortly after that she confessed to hooking up with her ex and instead of getting mad I got turned on. She admitted she didn't view me as a man anymore since I have a small dick that couldn't penatrate her and wore panties. So we agreed she would keep getting sex elsewhere. Which lead us into the lifestyle

Reactions: wit
No I've never had sex with any of her bulls, she has one, (the young guy I mentioned in my that was the only one that really took an interest in me in anyway, I've only giving him a hand job a few times and I've had to give him a couple lap dances, he's also taken me over his knee and spanked me a fee times

Reactions: wit
I'm not sure when I really knew I'd like to be a cuckold it all sort of just happened. When we were dating I confessed to being a cross dresser and having submissive tendencies and she was ok with it so I would occasionally do it, when we tried to have sex the first time I couldn't penatrate her and she got mad and told me to "just go put your panties back on, I'll use my vibrator" or something along those lines. Which eventually lead to her telling me I should wear them all the time, shortly after that she confessed to hooking up with her ex and instead of getting mad I got turned on. She admitted she didn't view me as a man anymore since I have a small dick that couldn't penatrate her and wore panties. So we agreed she would keep getting sex elsewhere. Which lead us into the lifestyle
So ypu were married already when all that happend?
Why do you think that she did not leave you?

No I've never had sex with any of her bulls, she has one, (the young guy I mentioned in my that was the only one that really took an interest in me in anyway, I've only giving him a hand job a few times and I've had to give him a couple lap dances, he's also taken me over his knee and spanked me a fee times
mmm does humillation turn you on?

So ypu were married already when all that happend?
Why do you think that she did not leave you?
No this all happened while we dated, by the time we got married we already had a cuckold marriage. After getting married we got more into the humiliation aspect which we found out I was into over the course of our relationship. We have always had a really strong relationship over wise, we love each other and just work she just doesn't see me like she sees the men she sleeps with

No this all happened while we dated, by the time we got married we already had a cuckold marriage. After getting married we got more into the humiliation aspect which we found out I was into over the course of our relationship. We have always had a really strong relationship over wise, we love each other and just work she just doesn't see me like she sees the men she sleeps with
I see. You are a very lucky man in deed. I think so that is lovely have a woman that loves you as the way you are1 Congrat!

Hi

Back