New

I don’t even know what to do here I stumbled across this site and absolutely stunned to see the pictures on here! I can’t even explain the difference between my two ex husband and just want to know if 61 years old grandma has any business here please advise
Yes please, and all us shrimp dick white boys will lick your pussy clean afterwards and kiss your ass😘

Yes please, and all us shrimp dick white boys will lick your pussy clean afterwards and kiss your ass😘
Oh wow that is a little strong I thank you for the welcome and rest assured that your shrimp dick is probably a lot better than I ever had and I haven’t been near a man in 12 years and I think my pussy is probably clean

Oh wow that is a little strong I thank you for the welcome and rest assured that your shrimp dick is probably a lot better than I ever had and I haven’t been near a man in 12 years and I think my pussy is probably clean
Clean after a mighty Big Black Cock cum all over you and inside you?

Both my abusive ex husband were well under 5 inches and I thought that was it
Oh my, no.
High school locker rooms taught most guys how inadequate and below average that is… how you spread your legs for a big man now? Or not yet…

I have very little time to myself as I care 24/7for my parents. As I said I never felt interested because of my past experience so I don’t even know what I have turned into! Oh yeah I think I am so overdue a little attention
Well I’d love to kneel down to eat you and massage you and kiss you all over. Do you live on the east coast?

Wrong continent I am afraid but even those kind words is the most erotic thing I probably ever heard 🤦‍♀️
What’s one? Any big city close by? Travel isn’t uncommon for some even if obligations keep to local most of the time…. Except when you need to take your mandatory sex break time

What’s one? Any big city close by? Travel isn’t uncommon for some even if obligations keep to local most of the time…. Except when you need to take your mandatory sex break time
London! My last mandatory sex break was about 20 years ago 😊

• Love
Reactions: wit
London has options for you, and for visits…. How did you first get intrigued and turned on for Big Black Cocks….
A friend got me on another site to get me to see that I might not be as disgusting and unattractive as I was always told and then I was led here I probably don’t think I should be here but I’m just exploring

• Love
Reactions: wit
A friend got me on another site to get me to see that I might not be as disgusting and unattractive as I was always told and then I was led here I probably don’t think I should be here but I’m just exploring
Good friend. Love to more of your body, and then lick you all over. What would you like to explore next…

Back