New here

For what we can see your wife is gorgeous and you are a very lucky cuck. Can you expand on how you got into the lifestyle? Her idea or yours? Did chastity come before cuckolding or the other way around? We are similar ages and just beginning our journey with chastity and bbc and are curious how it all developed for you.

Ty. We were discussing sexual fantasies and I brought up I thought interracial sex was hot and I’d like to see her with a black guy. She had always been attracted to them so she was happy to do so. After her first black guy she liked me only watching and making me leave the room. That progressed into Chasity

Sounds like it progressed pretty quickly after she had her first taste. How has the adjustment to chastity been? Not sure if that was her idea or you had brought that up previously but the thought of giving up control of your dick Seems like it would he an incredible mind fuck depending how much the keyholder likes to tease. Soubds like you dont get to watch anymore but does she at least save you a creampie?

Back