New Here - Philly Area Wife Does BBC

AGuy19047

Couple
From
PA, US
Hi all,

New here to this forum and my wife is relatively new to fucking black men.

She is 52 years old but looks younger. Since October, she has been fucking her personal trainer every Monday, Wednesday and Friday after she works out at his gym. Sometimes he fucks her on his own and other times he brings a friend or two to use her too. She has been fucked by about 20 different men since she started. Most of the time, it has been two at a time and her largest group with four.

Her trainer has gotten her to do things she has never done before and would never do with me until after he had her do them. She does anal now and eats assholes. She has also gotten into receiving golden showers.

She worked out with him for about two months before he got her to suck his dick. That turned into him fucking her. She tells me all the details when I get home form work.

By the way, her trainer is less than half her age and was introduced to her by our *******.

Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.

Hi all,

She is 52 years old but looks younger. Since October, she has been fucking her personal trainer every Monday, Wednesday and Friday after she works out at his gym. Sometimes he fucks her on his own and other times he brings a friend or two to use her too. She has been fucked by about 20 different men since she started. Most of the time, it has been two at a time and her largest group with four.

Her trainer has gotten her to do things she has never done before and would never do with me until after he had her do them. She does anal now and eats assholes. She has also gotten into receiving golden showers.

She worked out with him for about two months before he got her to suck his dick. That turned into him fucking her. She tells me all the details when I get home form work.

By the way, her trainer is less than half her age and was introduced to her by our *******.

Hi all,

Sooo Hot

Back