New hear: How will BBC change my wife and me?

its not easy lifestyle in the beginning that's all it takes a lot to make it work for both of you
I would agree. We had a really rough start and essentially walked away for a few months and then came back strong! Still had jitters and stuff for years, but now it doesn’t phase me at all. In fact, I almost want to see her with BBC more than she does. Crazy. I know, but it’s true!

Depends on a lot of things.
But it will change her, maybe a little, maybe a lot.
Did she ever fucked a big cock, doesn't matter what color.
If you satisfy her now, then you will satisfy her later as well. A pussy is a muscle, it always goes back to it's original size. Only if you fuck her right after the BBC, then it could be that she doesn't feel you and therefore does not get satisfied with you.

If she will be wanting BBC all the time, that is what no one can predict.

You wanting cock, well, that also some we cannot predict. Is it something you want?
I agree to a point. The vagina is a muscle, but it doesn’t always come back to where it was. We’ve went without BBC’s or toys for months and her pussy was still nice and relaxed, so we got a 9” toy and she took it easily.

Once the muscles are stretched, pounded, pushed and pulled so many times they start to break down and loose their tone.

I would agree. We had a really rough start and essentially walked away for a few months and then came back strong! Still had jitters and stuff for years, but now it doesn’t phase me at all. In fact, I almost want to see her with BBC more than she does. Crazy. I know, but it’s true!
I am exactly the same it split us up initially when I found out she cheated and was pregnant it took 12 months of me thinking about what I was missing (she was a tremendous fuck and would do anything) I started going places where I knew she would be, and seeing how she would dress and the number of men she was having just inflamed my mind and I would find myself going home alone wanking about the cocks she was having it was on my mind 24/7 and one day I met her and she came back home with me, we were quickly fucking and I saw all the love bites on her body and she started telling me who did this one who did that one and how she had been fucked earlier that evening by two brothers and the thought of there now creamy scum on my cock was theirs
we moved back in together a few days later

Has nothing to do with being a cuckold.
A lot of cuckolds still have sex with their wives, and a lot of cuckold still satisfy their wives.
Do not reflect what you want as if others should want that too.
I could always satisfy wife before impotency rob me of the ability.
she is a firm believer in one, one woman principle and will not entertain the thought of a.n.o
I have wanted her to cuckold me for 15 years and sbe has no interest what so ever.

I agree to a point. The vagina is a muscle, but it doesn’t always come back to where it was. We’ve went without BBC’s or toys for months and her pussy was still nice and relaxed, so we got a 9” toy and she took it easily.

Once the muscles are stretched, pounded, pushed and pulled so many times they start to break down and loose their tone.
That could be, and there are words for that...broken, damaged....

Back