New hear: How will BBC change my wife and me?

Treybi35

Male
From
NC, US
Just wandering how wives changes and will she want BBC all the time. Will I be able to satisfy her after. And scared I will want cock too. Tell me your experience

Just wandering how wives changes and will she want BBC all the time. Will I be able to satisfy her after. And scared I will want cock too. Tell me your experience
Depends on a lot of things.
But it will change her, maybe a little, maybe a lot.
Did she ever fucked a big cock, doesn't matter what color.
If you satisfy her now, then you will satisfy her later as well. A pussy is a muscle, it always goes back to it's original size. Only if you fuck her right after the BBC, then it could be that she doesn't feel you and therefore does not get satisfied with you.

If she will be wanting BBC all the time, that is what no one can predict.

You wanting cock, well, that also some we cannot predict. Is it something you want?

If she is a certain kind of woman, she will start to crave the fullness that a big cock provides. If you have a strong relationship, than you will still be able to satisfy her in other ways, just not that one. If you are weaker, she may start to dominate you (which some guys like even more) and may not be satisfied by you any more at all.

IMO, if you are scared you will want the cock, then you will want the cock too; maybe even more than her.

If she is a certain kind of woman, she will start to crave the fullness that a big cock provides. If you have a strong relationship, than you will still be able to satisfy her in other ways, just not that one. If you are weaker, she may start to dominate you (which some guys like even more) and may not be satisfied by you any more at all.

IMO, if you are scared you will want the cock, then you will want the cock too; maybe even more than her.
My wife has become a total size queen from BBC dildos. It is rare that I make her cum just from penetration anymore.

Wife has never been with another man but we have progressed with dildos and now my hand so any cock may not giver her that pleasure. She love the thought of a fit black man though. Anal is about the only way she really orgasms.

Has nothing to do with being a cuckold.
A lot of cuckolds still have sex with their wives, and a lot of cuckold still satisfy their wives.
Do not reflect what you want as if others should want that too.
Sorry if that is how it came across, but if a cuckold cares only about what he gets is that cool?

Sorry if that is how it came across, but if a cuckold cares only about what he gets is that cool?
Nope, that is not cool either.
First of all both parties (husband and wife) should get something out of it, it is to spice up their life.
And how that is, how the arrangement is, is totally up to them, as long as both agree and there is no one forsing the other.

Back