• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
I am a Teaching Bull. What that means is that I help women and couples understand the nature and role of the Cuckold Relationship, as well as what a Bull's role should be.

To be helpful, if you are new to the lifestyle these are some starter questions you should have with your partner
1. Do you feel comfortable sharing with me your embarrassing sexual fantasies?
2. How do you feel if I share mine with you?
3. Have you ever thought about letting me watch you with another man?

Once you start talking to Bulls, here are some questions to ask them
1. Do you have any experience being a bull? If yes, please explain what your role was with that couple?
2. How much time can you devote to my wife?
3. How many other wives will you service while being my wife's bull?

In terms of the cuckold relationship, its important to make sure that you outline everything with your partner such as
1. Will you be caged or not?
2. Will you continue to have sex with your partner or not?
3. Will you watch and participate, or not be present?
4. Photos? Videos?
5. Will you try and make other friends in the community?
6. Will you share your bull with friends?

There are other Taboo topics, that can be discussed in private.

If you are in the NYC/NJ area and are a single or attached woman, or a couple, let me know if you want to join my group.
I have 4 single women right now that I am talking to and helping to answer questions.

Good luck and stay safe folks.

I am a Teaching Bull. What that means is that I help women and couples understand the nature and role of the Cuckold Relationship, as well as what a Bull's role should be.

To be helpful, if you are new to the lifestyle these are some starter questions you should have with your partner
1. Do you feel comfortable sharing with me your embarrassing sexual fantasies?
2. How do you feel if I share mine with you?
3. Have you ever thought about letting me watch you with another man?

Once you start talking to Bulls, here are some questions to ask them
1. Do you have any experience being a bull? If yes, please explain what your role was with that couple?
2. How much time can you devote to my wife?
3. How many other wives will you service while being my wife's bull?

In terms of the cuckold relationship, its important to make sure that you outline everything with your partner such as
1. Will you be caged or not?
2. Will you continue to have sex with your partner or not?
3. Will you watch and participate, or not be present?
4. Photos? Videos?
5. Will you try and make other friends in the community?
6. Will you share your bull with friends?

There are other Taboo topics, that can be discussed in private.

If you are in the NYC/NJ area and are a single or attached woman, or a couple, let me know if you want to join my group.
I have 4 single women right now that I am talking to and helping to answer questions.

Good luck and stay safe folks.
Hey man, you know Im down. Reach out to me if there are any interested ladies!

Hey man, you know Im down. Reach out to me if there are any interested ladies!
Hey Ace!! Nice to See you again man!

Of course, It's nice to reconnect. I think with the Shut Down, It would be good if all the Bulls from NY and NJ responded to this post and Added their Location to the Poll. I don't know who is still meeting IRL and who is "waiting it out!"
I have severely limited my IRL play since February.

👀.........I cant even fly to the ones I met here but I hope those that join from our area dont bullshit. Cause this is a great idea moving into winter for us city/north jersey people especially with a "curfew" to soon come again.

Location: Bergen County 5mins from GWB into my manhattan backyard.

👀.........I cant even fly to the ones I met here but I hope those that join from our area dont bullshit. Cause this is a great idea moving into winter for us city/north jersey people especially with a "curfew" to soon come again.

Location: Bergen County 5mins from GWB into my manhattan backyard.
Exactly what I was thinking. I think we need to get all the "Bulls" first into this thread. So if you want to put the word out to the reliable guys. This can become the Go-To resource thread for wives and couples seeking in NYC and NJ.

Exactly what I was thinking. I think we need to get all the "Bulls" first into this thread. So if you want to put the word out to the reliable guys. This can become the Go-To resource thread for wives and couples seeking in NYC and NJ.
lmao very few "bulls" cause some of the "bulls" around here arent legit either

No, but having trouble finding the bodybuilder type
I have to take your word for it. I don't know what efforts you have made, so I can't say you are doing everything you can do. I do know that you are not "verified" on here, so that could be one thing "more" you could be doing - if you want to find someone. I can also make other suggestions.

Back