dontknowwhen

Male
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Hello all. My wife “time2try” is a mod here. We have been talking for YEARS about bringing in another man into the bedroom for her enjoyment. We talk about it being a black guy because it excites us both. Just recently I have been thinking quite a bit about being a Cuckold or living the HotWife lifestyle. When thinking on the difference between those 2 I find myself more turned on by cleaning up the wife afterward she has sex with another guy. I don’t want to be talked down to at all. I’m not into being humiliated either. She feels the same. She has told me she wants me to watch her fuck a black
guy and when he is about to cum she wants him to cum on my little dick and then she wants to suck it off mine! I found that quite stimulating to say the least. I am guessing I fall into the Cuckold category of kink?
I have also found myself thinking about sucking her lover while he fucking her.
My problem is after all this I get weirded out by it all after I have cum and then I’m not much into it until I get horny again. I do get hot thinking about it though. We both are very turned on by a beautiful black cock. My biggest question is how do I get over the fantasy to reality part? My wife is more than ready and has been but I have always been the holdup. Any good ideas on ways to either move forward or at least try to forget it all together?
I have enjoyed reading everyone’s posts for quite awhile but never wanted to post under my wife’s profile. Just didn’t think it was proper or respectful.
Hope everyone is having a great day,
W

Hello all. My wife “time2try” is a mod here. We have been talking for YEARS about bringing in another man into the bedroom for her enjoyment. We talk about it being a black guy because it excites us both. Just recently I have been thinking quite a bit about being a Cuckold or living the HotWife lifestyle. When thinking on the difference between those 2 I find myself more turned on by cleaning up the wife afterward she has sex with another guy. I don’t want to be talked down to at all. I’m not into being humiliated either. She feels the same. She has told me she wants me to watch her fuck a black
guy and when he is about to cum she wants him to cum on my little dick and then she wants to suck it off mine! I found that quite stimulating to say the least. I am guessing I fall into the Cuckold category of kink?
I have also found myself thinking about sucking her lover while he fucking her.
My problem is after all this I get weirded out by it all after I have cum and then I’m not much into it until I get horny again. I do get hot thinking about it though. We both are very turned on by a beautiful black cock. My biggest question is how do I get over the fantasy to reality part? My wife is more than ready and has been but I have always been the holdup. Any good ideas on ways to either move forward or at least try to forget it all together?
I have enjoyed reading everyone’s posts for quite awhile but never wanted to post under my wife’s profile. Just didn’t think it was proper or respectful.
Hope everyone is having a great day,
W
NC here as well
Hello

Charlotte NC here and I'm the same way I get turned on so much thinking about BBC but when I cum I don't think about it until I'm horny again.

Not an expert at this but I found the easiest way is to just talk as a group to get started. You and your wife/gf can grab drinks with your bull to gauge his character and maybe experience in the lifestyle. If he's someone you want to bve involved with, lay out your rules (do's and don'ts and maybe gray areas that will be determined at a later time). If everything checks with everyone, do it.

talking helps. best of luck

Real Carolina peeps are verified

Back