New cuckold any advice??

The first question is:
.Would she have sex with another guy if she knew it was your fantasy? The best way to find this truth out is to get her ******* or at least tipsy, have sex with her, and then tell her your fantasy to share her and ask her would she take another man's big dick for you if she knew it would really turn you on? Her answer while ******* will be a clear indication of what her answer would be sober!

Finding bulls is easy. Use a swinger site like adultfriendfinder.com or SLS.com which a swing lifestyle sites. B2W is not an official swinger site even though alot of swing lifestyle people are on here! You can also use a swingers add site like doublelist.com or reddit swingers.

My advice is to let her be with him alone her first time…. Or better a few times …The sex is way more passionate and not a production….you’re leaving out the nervousness between both of them ….let them be together alone and develop a connection with each other….. then you ask to see them make love …. You’ll see two people that have become very comfortable with each other and know how to please each other…. You’ll love seeing your wife in that bed with him

The first question is:
.Would she have sex with another guy if she knew it was your fantasy? The best way to find this truth out is to get her ******* or at least tipsy, have sex with her, and then tell her your fantasy to share her and ask her would she take another man's big dick for you if she knew it would really turn you on? Her answer while ******* will be a clear indication of what her answer would be sober!

Finding bulls is easy. Use a swinger site like adultfriendfinder.com or SLS.com which a swing lifestyle sites. B2W is not an official swinger site even though alot of swing lifestyle people are on here! You can also use a swingers add site like doublelist.com or reddit swingers.
She knows about my fantasy and she wants to do it,I insist so many times and now I think is her fantasy!!

My advice is to let her be with him alone her first time…. Or better a few times …The sex is way more passionate and not a production….you’re leaving out the nervousness between both of them ….let them be together alone and develop a connection with each other….. then you ask to see them make love …. You’ll see two people that have become very comfortable with each other and know how to please each other…. You’ll love seeing your wife in that bed with him
Alone for the first time? I think is not good idea
I wanna take a video and pictures, first time always is the best.
She don't want to be alone we him in the room
She wants we do this together!!

Alone for the first time? I think is not good idea
I wanna take a video and pictures, first time always is the best.
She don't want to be alone we him in the room
She wants we do this together!!
Of course! That's the whole reason why most couple's get into the hotwife lifestyle to enjoy the experience together! Her being alone with a guy defeats that whole purpose but that's the difference between an actual lifestyle Bull and some stud who just wants to get laid. The Bull actually wants to help the couple accomplish and fulfill their fantasies and goals for joining the lifestyle.

Wifey feeling as comfortable as possible and free as possible to express herself sexually is the key to the best most memorable experiences! My advice is to make her not only comfortable by being there to enjoy the experience but also assure her that you want her to fully enjoy herself that she has the freedom to express herself sexually in whatever way that pleases her. If you can do that and make her feel secure that you are in full support of her you guys will have a wonderful time!

Of course! That's the whole reason why most couple's get into the hotwife lifestyle to enjoy the experience together! Her being alone with a guy defeats that whole purpose but that's the difference between an actual lifestyle Bull and some stud who just wants to get laid. The Bull actually wants to help the couple accomplish and fulfill their fantasies and goals for joining the lifestyle.

Wifey feeling as comfortable as possible and free as possible to express herself sexually is the key to the best most memorable experiences! My advice is to make her not only comfortable by being there to enjoy the experience but also assure her that you want her to fully enjoy herself that she has the freedom to express herself sexually in whatever way that pleases her. If you can do that and make her feel secure that you are in full support of her you guys will have a wonderful time!
Thank you I do that and she was Happy and secure and she wants to do it again!!!

Back