Deensteph10

Couple
From
MI, US
Hi! We are 23 and 21 and an interracial couple who loves to take requests and please anyone and everyone I love being used by BBC and he loves fucking and dominating me! If you want us to dominate and use you just how my big black bull uses me message us 😉

Attachments

• 87AE28FE-72DF-4505-8F1C-E67B1DF9F3BF.jpeg
    87AE28FE-72DF-4505-8F1C-E67B1DF9F3BF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 781
  • DAA94BEB-339F-45DD-A023-9F46DB79A40B.png
    DAA94BEB-339F-45DD-A023-9F46DB79A40B.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 823
  • IMG_2460.MOV
    66.7 MB
Hi! We are 23 and 21 and an interracial couple who loves to take requests and please anyone and everyone I love being used by BBC and he loves fucking and dominating me! If you want us to dominate and use you just how my big black bull uses me message us 😉
I would definitely do anything to have the privilege of meeting both of you. I'm a pathetic whiteboi who dreams about goddesses like you, Goddesses I could never be good enough for! I would love to communicate with you!

I love it what a turn on it is I love being humiliated and cleaning up cream pies out of a woman I would love to be your cuck

Why does this thread not appear in the Introduce yourself forum? I read it on my tablet, then couldn't find it again on any of my devices?

I would give anything to have the chance to be used and humiliated by you both, I'm a pathetic whiteboi submissive from Boston who is desperately seeking abuse and humiliation. Please please please get back to me??

Very hot.

Back