New Couple to lifestyle, in need of black bull online trainer (our yoda)

cuckoldgriff

Couple
From
CA, US
View media item 336839
View media item 335281
New to BBC but are both eager to try it and have fantasized it for a long time. No longer have sex together, as she only cums with her hand or my hand. Looking for the right black stud for her here in Dallas but would love to roleplay and have her trained by an experienced dom. Would also help to vet the possible local candidates and give guidance

View media item 336839
View media item 335281
New to BBC but are both eager to try it and have fantasized it for a long time. No longer have sex together, as she only cums with her hand or my hand. Looking for the right black stud for her here in Dallas but would love to roleplay and have her trained by an experienced dom. Would also help to vet the possible local candidates and give guidance
My only question... Will she be ACTIVELY involved?
Or is it just you and a guy talking about it? 🤔

View media item 336839
View media item 335281
a very lovely girl BBC BULLS are going to love playing with her.

someone she and i both talk to together and on our own. That helps us get ready to be an owned couple.
the fact is you will both be trained to perfection by the right bull.
All you have to do now is find or with look he will like what he see's and reads what you put on here.
yake your pick when the climate is better suited than now.
both of you please be safe till things get better.

Back