bigben2020

Male
From
UK
Hi, I'm new to this. My wife drives me crazy when we fuck and discuss these ideas. Here's me fucking her with my 7inch. Look at her gape :mstickle: it stretches so well, I know she could handle bigger and would love to watch her do it :sex:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211123-201625_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123-201625_Gallery.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_20211123-203019_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123-203019_Photos.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to this. My wife drives me crazy when we fuck and discuss these ideas. Here's me fucking her with my 7inch. Look at her gape :mstickle: it stretches so well, I know she could handle bigger and would love to watch her do it :sex:
Tell me guys, help my imagination mm just look at that pussy. what does she need and what could she handle
Im so confused.

You want us to help you masturbate? Most of the posts on here are for couples seeking to talk to, verify and meet real BBC and get into the lifestyle. Can you tell us how you are "GETTING INTO THE LIFESTYLE?"

you are more than welcome to perv the site, but its nice when new couple contribute and dont just come here to TAKE FIRST.
Give back first, and then the community will reward you.

Im so confused.

You want us to help you masturbate? Most of the posts on here are for couples seeking to talk to, verify and meet real BBC and get into the lifestyle. Can you tell us how you are "GETTING INTO THE LIFESTYLE?"

you are more than welcome to perv the site, but its nice when new couple contribute and dont just come here to TAKE FIRST.
Give back first, and then the community will reward you.
Yes you are confused. Only one reason people come onto this site. As I stated I would love to see it and that's why I'm here.
Your upset cos there ain't no black cock in the pics. Go find the biggest one and ******* on it you grumpy little slut haha.
You miserable fuck lol

Back