2fits4fun

Couple
From
OR, US
Hey! We are a new couple from Oregon. Brand new and still trying to see what all we are into. I (30M) very much wants to see her taking BBC. She’s (26F) a little nervous and unsure. Says she hasn’t ever been attracted to black guys. We have friends that are so it’s not that. Just not attracted. Hoping to change her mind and fulfill a fantasy 😏 any tips and experiences are appreciated!

Attachments

• 150C4571-0178-4A5A-887B-BC8531BA54D5.jpeg
    150C4571-0178-4A5A-887B-BC8531BA54D5.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 335
  • 769CB4E5-97E2-48D5-82DD-6CB76A959F17.jpeg
    769CB4E5-97E2-48D5-82DD-6CB76A959F17.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 337
  • C2BE9A1C-8ACF-490F-9B3E-501FC420FC21.jpeg
    C2BE9A1C-8ACF-490F-9B3E-501FC420FC21.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 337
Hey! We are a new couple from Oregon. Brand new and still trying to see what all we are into. I (30M) very much wants to see her taking BBC. She’s (26F) a little nervous and unsure. Says she hasn’t ever been attracted to black guys. We have friends that are so it’s not that. Just not attracted. Hoping to change her mind and fulfill a fantasy 😏 any tips and experiences are appreciated!
Yea Def verify

If your woman isn't attracted to Black Men there's no point in being here 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Other than the fact that YOU are attracted to Women who ARE attracted to Black men 😅

Smokin Hot!!!

Wellcome and I would love to talk to you more

Mmm she looks delicious. What part of Oregon I'm in oregon too

Back